External Advisory Board
In the PRISMACLOUD Project an extended External Advisory Board participates which consists of external experts from organizations interested in the research results and can also provide insights and specific requirements tailoring PRISMACLOUD approach to a more practical focus.
The PRISMACLOUD External Advisory Board consists of:
- Ian Brown - Oxford Internet Institute - United Kingdom
- Jan Camenisch - IBM Research Zurich - Switzerland
- Markus Doering - OneLogic - Germany
- Anton Dollmaier - Aditsystems - Germany
- Johannes Goellner - BMLVS - Austria
- Marit Hansen - Schleswig Holstein - Germany
- Christian Hanser - Infineon Technologies Austria - Austria
- Tobias Hoellwarth - EuroCloud - Luxembourg
- Jaap-Henk Hoepman - Radboud University Nijmegen - Netherlands
- Kuan Hon - kuan0.com - United Kingdom
- Georg Markus Kainz - Quintessenz - Austria
- Els Kindt - KU Leuven - Belgium
- Alain Pannetrat - Cloud Security Alliance - Greece
- Siani Pearson - Hewllet-Packard Laboratories - United Kingdom
- Charles Raab - University of Edinburgh - United Kingdom
- Kai Rannenberg - Goethe University Frankfurt - Germany
- Antonio Samaritani - Regione Lombardia - Italy
- Linda Strick - FOKUS Fraunhofer - Germany
- Herbert Taucher - Siemens - Austria
ISO/IEC JTC1 SC27 WG4 Liaison
PRISMACLOUD has a liaison with ISO/IEC JTC1/SC27 WG4 (“Liaison Category C”), which enables us to make effective technical contribution and participate actively at the working group or project level. We want to participate in the development of ISO/IEC 19086-4, Information technology – Cloud computing – Service Level Agreement (SLA) framework – Part 4: Security and privacy, to see, that the framework contains all necessary elements to draft SLAs for our service, conformant to the standard.
Other Research Projects
Additionally to the External Advisory Board we are in touch with other Reseach Projects, conducting research in a similar area, which are listed below.
Furthermore the PRISMACLOUD project is part of the DPSP Cluster, which has been established to seek synergies between projects in the areas of data protection, security and privacy in the cloud.