Place: Infosecurity Europe 2018 - Olympia London
Date: 07 Jun 2018, 12:55 - 13:20
Platform: Cyber Innovation Showcase
Our project coordinator Thomas Lorünser (AIT) will give a talk at Infosecurity Europe 2018 under the "Cyber Innovation Showcase"platform. He will present recent results and prototypes of the two EU funded projects PRISMACLOUD & CREDENTIAL developing novel secure and privacy friendly cloud services and identity management solutions.
The PRISMACLOUD research project is dedicated to enabling secure and trustworthy cloud-based services by improving and adopting novel tools from cryptographic research. The project brings novel concepts and methods to practical application to improve the security and privacy of cloud services.
CREDENTIAL is developing, testing and showcasing innovative cloud-based services for storing, managing, and sharing digital identity information and other highly critical personal data with a demonstrably higher level of security than other current solutions.
- Learn about leading edge security topics for cloud computing
- See new products and services available to protect your data
- Understand novel cryptographic tools and concepts for security
- Get in contact with potential partners for commercialisation of new solutions
- See innovations for GDPR friendly identity management